Supplemental Application Information
- Please read entire application and instructions carefully before making any entries.
- Please type answers, or print legibly in black ink.
- An applicant who has aptly filed a complete Application for a particular bar examination may file a Supplemental Application on forms supplied by the board, along with the applicable fee for the next subsequent bar examination.
- An applicant who has filed a Supplemental Application for the examination immediately preceding the examination the Applicant is currently applying for may file another Supplemental Application along with the applicable fees.
- The Supplemental Application will update the information previously submitted to the Board by the applicant.
To access a Supplemental Application for the North Carolina bar examination, please follow the steps below:
- Under the “Application Information” tab on the NCBLE home page, click on the drop-down link entitled “NCBE Online Character and Fitness Application”
- Select “view all character and fitness applications”
- Select “NC” as the jurisdiction
- Select “Supplemental application”